- Home Page
- Human Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You can reach frequently asked questions and answers about our policies and conditions for recruitment below
- How can I apply for a job?
- I applied for a job but I did not receive an answer, what can I do?
After it is decided that you have suitable qualification for the mentioned position after it is analysed qualifications of the vacant position, your application will be involve process of recruitment and we will get in contact with you.
- Which criteria you want while you are taking a personel into service?
The following qualifications require for personnel that will continuously take charge in service staff in our institution within the scope of the law no 5188
• Be a Turkish citizen
• Age between 22-32 for male, 18-27 for female.
• To complete military service
• Ideally male’s length is 1.73 cm at least female’s length is 1.64 cm at least. Difference between length and weight is at the rate of (-10) for male and is at the rate of (-8) for female.
• Personnel’s human relations, address style, diction should be at good level and your appearance should be suitable.
• Not to be forbidden from civil rights
• Not have any handicapped related to physical and mental health that will prevent to carry out a duty
• To have Private security card pursuant to the law no 5188.
- I want to do internship in your company, can you give information?
Assignment of students being obligatory to do internship in high school or their equivalents and at universities is submitted to the approval to be employed to an intern according to branches within the company. Afte the approval is received, we want necessary documents are completed (photocopy of identity cars, residency certificate, compulsory training document or agreement of vocational training) applicant completed the documents starts to work.
- Can I give information about process of recruitment?
Private Security Officier who will start to work pursuant to the law no 5188 have to have a Private Security Officier Identity Card.
An applicant whose oral interview has positively completed and who is in accordance with conditions stated in terms of reference in the administrative system is provided to communicate with one of the official department (regional manager/operation manager/operation chief) related to Human Resources Department. The applicant being approved to be taken into service is given a document list and the the applicant is incorporated into portfolio of the company after the documants are completed.
What are the demanded documents for a recruitment?
The following documents are demanded from the employed personnel.
• Photocopy of national identity card (4 pieces photocopies)
• Turkish Republic Identity Number unless it is written in the identity card.
• Health Report (Original document from Health Center)
• Criminal Record from Prosecution Office (one piece original and one piece photocopy)
• Copy of identity card (one piece original and one piece photocopyfrom mukhtar)
• Residency certificate (one piece original and one piece photocopy from mukhtar)
• Photocopy of diploma (two pieces photocopies but by showing of original diploma)
• Private Security Officer Identity Card ( 2 pieces photocopies)
• Military document ( for male officier)
• Account book photocopy to be taken from Garanti Bank
• 10 pieces of photograph (photocopy cannot be accepted)
• Photocopy of S.S.K Card (Social Insurance Institution Card)
• Document of blood group or photocopy of any document in written of blood group (identity card or driving licence)
• For married applicant
a:Photocopy of marriage certificate (one piece)
b:Identity card of wife/husband and children
- Do you recruit personnel? Which departments do you need to recruit personel?
You can visit KariyerNet to see departments to be needed to recruit personnel or visit our vacant position page also.