OUTDOOR SECURITY MEASURES
Security breaches or theft can occur outdoors as well as indoors.
By taking security measures for outdoors, you can be protected against
all kinds of theft, and you can record all kinds of dangerous
situations that occur outside your home or office.
Security breaches or theft can occur outdoors as well as indoors. By taking security measures for outdoors, you can be protected against all kinds of theft, and you can record all kinds of dangerous situations that occur outside your home or office. Thanks to the security systems specially produced for outdoors, you can control your security remotely even if you are not in the relevant place. This type of security systems produced for outdoor areas also adapt to all four seasons and are resistant to all kinds of sudden hot or cold weather changes and weather events.
Wireless cameras: View footage from anywhere
When purchasing security systems for outdoor areas, you should prefer systems with wireless security cameras. These cameras, which record 24/7 security, also offer easy installation in any position and angle. These systems, which can be integrated with smart technologies, allow you to access images instantly wirelessly. From your smart device, computer, you can instantly monitor the security records of your home or office that see the exterior. Today, security camera recordings can be stored both online in the cloud system and, if desired, in DVD and NVR formats. If you want to take double precautions for your archive, you can record daily in both formats.
360 degree security solutions for indoor and outdoor
Security measures should always be multifaceted and inclusive. You need to take 360-degree precautions while ensuring that your home, office, in short, where you live is safe. Just as outdoor measures will not be enough, the security systems you install indoors will also be insufficient. In this respect, you should take precautions internally and externally and ensure that all systems are integrated with each other.
To create a 360 degree security system:
- Your camera systems should work actively both indoors and outdoors.
- Especially your camera systems that will be located outdoors should be resistant to heat, humidity, rain and snow; lenses should not be fogged, and the image quality should not deteriorate during weather changes.
- Your alarm systems should be equally active both indoors and outdoors.
- There should be vehicle and pedestrian access control systems for the facades of the sites and offices.
- There should be barrier systems for the facades of the sites and offices.
- Especially for sites and large offices, you should have expert and experienced security personnel.
As Tepe Defense, we offer you full protection against possible threats with our security trainings, which are constantly renewing itself, and our advanced security measures solutions suitable for indoor and outdoor areas. Click to see our services.